WHAT IS IT MADE OF?
1. Non-toxic 100% pure mineral oil
(made in Canada)
2. Dried and/or preserved flowers
(local & imported products)
3. Glass bottle
(made in Japan)
HOW LONG DO THESE HERBARIUMS LAST?
Depending on the type of flower and storing condition they can last for half a year or longer. Discolouration/fading will happen over time. The main cause of fading is due to ultraviolet rays, so please be aware that fading will happen much faster in sunny places. To prolong the colours of the flowers please do not store in heat or direct sun-light.
NOTE: In the case of naturally dried flowers, as the mineral oil penetrates the petals they will slowly become translucent. If you have doubt about a product please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THEM?
- Please store the bottle between 15 - 30°C. Mineral oil will turn solid at temperature below 0°C. (When it happens please place the Herbarium in a warmer area).
- Discolouration will happen over time. To prolong the colours of the flowers please avoid placing Herbarium under direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not drink the liquid
- Open the bottle at your own risk (though I don’t recommend it). If the oil gets to your hand or skin, wash with soap and water.
- How to discard Herbarium: please pour the liquid into an empty container and toss it in the trash. Do not pour the liquid down the drain as it can clog your draining system.
1. All my shipments are packed with care to ensure their safe arrival. I do not include invoice in my package. You can print a copy for yourself, or if you ask me to, I would happily include a copy for you.
2. Complimentary gift wrapping is available. If you would like me to gift wrap and/or include a note with a gift purchase, just let me know! ;)
SHIPPING AND RETURN
1. I use Canada Post for most of my packages.
Estimated shipping times
North America: 5-10 business days
Europe: 12-21 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 14-28 business days
Asia Pacific: 14-28 business days
(Business days don't include Saturday and Sunday.)
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
2. You are responsible for all duty, customs, or any other charges imposed by your country above and beyond the postal charges that you already paid. These may be due when you pick up your package. The buyer is responsible for checking with the custom regulations of the in-taking country to see if your items are allowed entrance.
3. Shipping charges are not refunded for returned packages (including undeliverable due to address mistakes and custom refusal.)
4. If you have any doubt about a product, please contact me BEFORE ordering so I can help you meet your expectations. I try my best to give an honest portrayal of the product although, as I work with natural materials and handmade each individual bottle there will always be slight differences. During shipping the arrangement of the flowers might change slightly and some petals might fall off.
5. Please contact me if you wish to make a return. Please return in the original packaging within 14 days. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.