SOMETHING CUTE - Pink
Each SOMETHING CUTE bottle is made using premium preserved hydrangea as the main component. For the surprise factor seasonal add-on flowers will vary. Each bottle is made individually by hand with careful attention to flower shape and arrangement so no two are the same. Your flower gift is always special & unique. Please enjoy your one of a kind Herbarium!
*** Herbarium is recommended for viewing in a bright place. Sample photos are taken at bright places during the daytime.
1. Glass bottle: Round Belly, 2.8" x 5.3" (7.2 cm x 13.5 cm), made in Japan
2. Dried and preserved flowers: locally sourced and/or imported from Japan
3. Specially formulated mineral oil: non-toxic, made in Canada
/ IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. Please store the bottle between 15 - 30°C (60°F - 85°F). Although the flash-point of mineral is higher than 180°C (370 °F), it is a flammable liquid so keep the Herbarium away from heat and sources of ignition.
2. Do not drink the liquid. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
3. Discolouration/fading will happen over time. The main cause of fading is due to ultraviolet rays, so please be aware that fading will happen much faster in sunny places. To prolong the colours of the flowers please do not store in heat or direct sun-light.
4. Since we use natural ingredients and handmade each individual bottle there will be some minor difference in colours and arrangement of the actual product. During shipping the arrangement of the flowers might change slightly and some petals might fall off.